Anne grew up in the Denver area and graduated from Colorado State University in 1991. She has been in sales since 1992, started Real Estate Investment in 1999 and has held a Colorado Real Estate License Since 2004. She works in residential real estate and property management throughout the entire Denver metro area, but specializes in relocation in South Denver, especially in the Parker Area.
Hi, my name is Sean McMillan. I am the Broker/Owner of Mainstreet Properties Group. I am a seasoned real estate professional and have been a top producing realtor for 15 years. I’ve been in the real estate industry since 2001.
My favorite part of about being a realtor is being a resource for my clients before, during, and after the closing. It’s the people aspect that I love about most this job; People that are going through this incredibly exciting experience, that can also be very stressful. My goal is to alleviate that stress. I can’t imagine a job where you get to create as much joy and excitement as I do. My goal is to make your home ownership dreams come true.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, you want your real estate transaction to go smoothly. That means finding the perfect home for you and your family, or selling your current home quickly and for the best price. It means not having to worry even if you are purchasing your first home, or selling and moving thousands of miles away. You need an experienced professional who is knowledgeable in every aspect of a real estate transaction.
As a resident of Colorado for nearly 30 years, I know the local communities very well; and as a 20+ year Realtor, I have extensive real estate experience to be your advocate and guide, putting your interests first.
I look forward to getting to know you, working with you and helping you find your new home.
Marianne is the Broker/Owner of HomeSmith Real Estate, Inc. She has been a residential real estate agent since moving to Colorado in 1995. Prior to her career in Real Estate she spent 10 years in the United States Air Force working in career fields such as Manpower Management doing statistical analysis and Avionic Maintenance working on KC-135 and B-52 airplanes. She has many years of experience working in both Customer Service and Sales.
Marianne has a BS in Marketing and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA). She considers herself a lifelong learner and strives to constantly attend Real Estate classes to increase her knowledge. Marianne is a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and is a HUD broker. Marianne has experience selling single-family homes, condos, townhomes, and acreage properties. She has her Short Sale Foreclosure Resource certification and can assist sellers, as needed, with the sales process to short sale their home.
When working with home buyers, she enjoys helping them find the home of their dreams. She assists investors interested in buying and selling investment properties often using a 1031 exchange. Many of her buyers utilize her expertise in purchasing HUD, VA, Short Sale, Foreclosed Bank Owned and properties requiring 203K rehabilitation. She also assists both buyers and sellers relocating in and out of the Metro Denver area and works with their relocation companies.
Marianne has patience and understanding to help her first time home buyers and sellers, as well as, market knowledge to assist her more seasoned buyers and sellers. She is proficient working with all types of financing to include Conventional, VA, FHA and other financing as needed. Marianne enjoys riding her BMW F650GS and taking motorcycle trips with her husband Jim on his BMW 1600GLT.
Visit Marianne’s Websites
Debbie Lewis has been in the real estate business since 1992 and has over 20 years of experience in the Parker and Douglas County areas. Originally from Memphis, Debbie enjoys being the “go to” for real estate in the area. With an office conveniently located on Mainstreet in Downtown Parker, she has experience with all types of properties, areas, school choices, and more. She is passionate about Parker and the community and was a member of Town Council for 8 years. She is a member of the Parker Chamber of Commerce and is a Commissioner to the Douglas County Cultural Commission. She approved the concept of both the Parker Arts and Cultural Center along with the Parker Fieldhouse and new Police Station building. She is proud to have raised two children in this community and looks forward to helping you find your dream property.
Visit her website today at debbielewisproperties.com.
Buying and Selling your property can be a daunting task, Nina Moore makes it easier for you, and she has the client testimonials to prove it.
She is passionate about helping those in the military and public safety sector, and certified to help 55+ active adults looking to transition to a new life. Ready to make a move?
Call Nina Moore at Mainstreet Properties at 303-956-2689. Get More, Save More, Nina Moore.
On Facebook: Mainstreet Properties, Nina Moore
Real Estate Broker & Licensed Appraiser
Direct: 303-841-1000 / Fax: 866-230-5550
Visit my website at http://www.douglascountycoloradorealestate.com/
Married, mother of six children, grandmother of sixteen
Hobbies: Collecting Dickens Houses, Games, Travel, Theatre, Bird Watching and Gardening
Services Offered to Clients and Customers:
Market Analysis of Real Property
Listing and Sale of all Real Property
Appraisal/Broker Opinion of Value
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Medicine, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- Advanced Studies in Childhood Development, Instructor – Parent Education
- Broker License – State of Colorado – 1979
- GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute) designation – 1981
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation – 1985
- PWAA (Professional Women’s Appraisal Association – 1987
- CREA (Certified Real Estate Appraiser) designation – 1988
- CRP (Certified Relocation Professional) designation – 1991
- Licensed Appraiser – State of Colorado – 1992
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) designation – 1994
- RECS (Real Estate Cyber Space) designation – 2003
- SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification) designation – 2008
- 2013 – Present – Zahorik Property Group on Mainstreet
- 1985 – 2013 – RE/MAX Alliance, Inc, Parker, CO
- 1982 – 1985 – Premier Associates, Inc, Englewood, CO
- 1979 – 1982 – Realty World Landmark, Inc, Castle Rock, CO
- 1960 – 1973 – Practicing Physical Therapist in Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio and New Jersey
Awards and Recognition:
- Listed in first edition of “Who’s Who in Real Estate in America” – 1982
- Received Performance Award every year in Real Estate Business
- RE/MAX 100% Club – 1987, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- RE/MAX Platinum Club – 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Named by RE/MAX International as one of the top 100 Realtors in Colorado – 1991
- Listed “Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate in N.A. – 1992, 1994, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame – 1995, 2003
- Chairman’s Award 2002
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement – 2003
- Individual – RE/MAX Top 10 Mountain States – June 2002
- Mountain State Region Top Producer Award
- Legacy of Leadership 2005
Election and Appointments:
- Commissioner – Douglas County District Court Land Condemnation and Valuation
- Expert Witness: Real Estate Marketing and Valuation for Douglas County District Court
- Director Douglas County School Board – 1975-1979
- Served as officer and/or member of:
- American Association of University Women
- Douglas County Library Association
- Metro Denver Business Exchange
- Parker Chamber of Commerce
- Parker Toastmasters Club
- Republican Women’s Club
- League of Women Voters
- Community Board Member Norwest Bank Parker
- Community Board Member Wells Fargo Bank Parker
- Community Board of Directors Castle Country Assisted Living
- Douglas/Elbert Realtors Association
- South Metro Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- International Real Estate Federation
- Employee Relocation Council
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council
- National Board of Physical Therapy, Washington DC
- Graduate Realtors Institute
- International Federation of Real Estate Professionals
Linda is a Colorado Native! Before real estate she bred, raised and showed Quarter Horses to Congress and World Champion titles. This background prepared her for the world of real estate with experience in buying, selling and the ability to hold deals together.
She has bought well over 50 properties at the public trustee sales for investors, these properties were sold for substantial profit or held as rentals. She has the experience with all the counties to identify upcoming neighborhoods and instant equity in properties. With the ever-changing real estate market, it is good to be working with someone aware of the new trends whether buying or selling.
For 25 years Janis has represented buyers and sellers in the metro Denver area. Janis is experienced in selling homes from the ground up. She always has premier land listings for home sites and can help you find a place to build your dream home or help you find that dream home already constructed and awaiting you and your family. If you have a property to sell, let her help you market it with your goals in mind.
With a background in farm and ranch, land is very important to Janis and she will find that perfect piece of Colorado for you and guide you through the buying or selling process. For that special touch and someone who cares that you and your family find the perfect home for your lifestyle, call Janis.